19.12.06

Snow!!

Today was a great day in many ways. Big E has been eating and talking again (she's had stomatitis), she stopped doing both last Friday and before we learnt what she suffered from we got quite scared. We rushed to the hospital when she even refused to drink strawberry juice with a str
aw! We are so happy she got well before Christmas! AND we got snow yesterday! They say it will melt again, but I am quite sure the forecasts are wrong what do they really know, of course we are going to have a white Christmas now. It is so light and very beautiful! Since we have onle six hours of sun right now it really makes a diffrence. Christmas lights a little here and there in the house is my favourite decoration this year as you can see. Light, light, light!


Me and big E got so energetic with all the good news that we started to rearrange the whole household... We changed bedrooms, the kids are going to have the bigger room and we are having the small one. And while I'm on it I'm going to go through my closet and sort out all the clothes I never use. We moved in well over ayear ago and its been a mess ever since. My mum and sister are coming here for Christmas so I rely on them :) Mum promised to help. This is the only way of cleaning up I really enjoy, feels like a new start. I need to have a go with my sewing corner as well... So, no christmas tree here yet so I am not to blame...

4 comments:

ruby-crowned kinglette said...

haha, i was wondering who would be blaming you for your christmas tree! but, you have inspired me to get my christmas going earlier than usual around here and i think that is a good thing. i hope your snow stays for christmas.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad she is better. That sounds terribly scary. Wonderful excitement to change bedrooms! Should give you more play space in these days of inside play?

Anonymous said...

glad she's doing better - that sounds horrible!
we're in a purging/organizing mood as well - i just dropped off a van load of stuff today! hooray!

Anonymous said...

my boy had stomatitis last year... it is pretty scary, you're right. But it's amazing how quickly kids bounce back!

your lights are wonderful.