6.10.07

Interactive project stage 3 completed


Interactive blog project stage 3, originally uploaded by -syko-.

The white background fabric always turns out grey on the pictures of this little quilt-to-be :( It reflects the weather here quite well though... Kirsten suggested I should add some clouds to it. So I did. The other one is hand stitched with silk thread and the other one is a piece of silk satin that I appliquéd by machine. I will save a few clouds for the quilting. Now I need ten more suggestions for stage 4, please! Instructions here.

13 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Hi, I'd like to see some birds either hopping on the ground or flying - hope that is an okay suggestion! Lucy x

Locket Pocket said...

P.S. Forgot to say how much I love what you have done so far!

Anonymous said...

i love the clouds! (and i agree, you need some birds!)

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely clouds, They ask for some of your birds indeed!

tess said...

birds would be good, and then a hot air balloon

isoinpapu said...

I would like to se some water in the picture. Raindrops, puddle, little pond or even a little rive/creek?

Nice project!

Anonymous said...

i'll be boring and stick to my same suggestion, and also because i really do adore the birds that you do. i would like to see them collecting bits of thread for their nest. i'm loving how it is turning out!

Amanda Jean said...

since everyone else is suggesting birds, I thought a tree might be cute in there, or maybe just a tree branch. it's very cute so far! I love your little art quilts.

Di said...

Seeing the quilt coming together I agree that it needs some birds or perhaps a few little insects - dragonfly or ladybug... I love the clouds and I think you are right to wait to quilt some more!

Anonymous said...

I think the girl should be pulling a little red wagon full of fabric!

Anne Marie said...

What about a road or a track? So that we can wonder either where she has come from, where she is going or perhaps both. And perhaps share with her all the beautiful things she sees on her journey.

Anonymous said...

I love laurraine's suggestion so I'm seconding that!

Anonymous said...

love love love !
en français : j'aime beaucoup !